Do You Have an Interest or Hobby You’re Passionate About?
How would you like to turn it into a profitable online business, maybe even leave your 9-5 and do what you love full time?
You would? Then you’ll feel right at home here.
- Just starting out.
- Already making a few dollars, or
- Feeling frustrated, wishing you could figure this online stuff out.
You’ll find info on this site to take you to the next step.
Here’s what I believe and know…
- Anybody, including YOU, can make good money online.
- As long as you have a strong enough desire,
- You’re ready to follow some instructions, and
- You’re willing to take action…
- Others are doing it. Why not you?
YOU absolutely can and I’m here to help you.
My name’s Mark Baker and I love showing people like you how to take something you’re passionate about and turn it into a profitable online home business like I’m doing myself.
How did I get to this point?
It took me a long lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time. I guess I’m not as fast a learner as I thought. 😉
The truth is I always hated working in a job. To me, it was like being in prison. I also knew that the Internet offered some amazing opportunities to change this.
But do you think I could make this online stuff work? No way Jose’
I tried multiple times. This included a number of MLMs and signing up for over 50 (You read that right!) online programs that promised riches. None of them lived up to all their hype.
The problem with all of them though was that none of them were really my business, they were other people’s businesses that I bought into, and I just wasn’t passionate enough about any of it.
I even had what appeared to be a successful blog for three years but the truth is I never made one cent.
With some of my ventures I earned the odd buck here or there but hey you can’t pay all your bills earning $50 a month!
In between, I had a number of jobs none of which I stayed with for more than a couple of years at most. I knew if others were being successful online and they were then it must be possible. I was determined to find the way.
My last full-time job was as a performance coach for a large global travel company.
When they restructured for the umpteenth time, giving me three times more work for the same lousy salary I decided once again that I needed to leave my job and find my way to a better life, working for myself but doing what I was passionate about. I didn’t really know how I was going find it, though.
I knew I loved helping people and I have always been passionate about writing so I began working for myself doing some coaching and freelance writing. It was tough going. For one of my writing assignments, I was offered $25 for a 3000-word article.
I estimated I’d have to spend four hours researching and writing which meant I’d be earning $6.25 per hour before tax. Horrors! That’s less than the US national minimum wage per hour.
I was at my wits end, thinking I’d have no choice but to find a job again. Nooooooooooooooo!
Then I met someone who was already working for himself full time, online and his businesses revolved around his passions. Bingo!
He basically showed me how I could do the same thing. After speaking to him I knew it would take me a few months to learn and do what I had to so I got myself a part time job and started my journey.
I figured it would be a great idea if I documented my journey to help others like you see that ordinary people like us can be successful in this way, and so I created this site.
What can you expect here?
To learn from me as I do things on my own journey, both from the successes and the failures. My intention is to encourage you to take your own journey and help you avoid any mistakes I make first.
My goal is to inspire you to take action and never give up. If I can do it so can you.
To introduce you to a growing supportive community of people who share your same vision and goals.
People who will do whatever it takes to support you through challenging times and celebrate your victories, every time.
Why I love doing this
- I love helping others succeed. When I do I succeed even more. Yay!
- I’m doing what I love doing.
- My top value in life is freedom. Making money online allows me to be free. I work where I choose, when I choose, earn as much or as little as I choose, help my family financially and control my destiny.
More About Me in 10 Points…
- I live in Sydney, Australia. I’ve also lived in Cape Town, London, Barcelona, and Auckland. In case you haven’t guessed, travel is one of my top passions.
- I’ve been a Teacher, Cleaner, Bookseller, Medical Rep, Luxury Passenger Liner Host, Gym Instructor, Pet Grooming Business Owner, Manager, Trainer & Coach. Whew!
- I’m fascinated by people so I love self-improvement, philosophy and having deep and meaningful discussions with like-minded friends.
- When I left school I wanted to be an actor or writer. I’ve never been an actor but I have had some writing success. Last year I published my first book to Amazon. Ironically it’s all about how to write a cover letter to get a job. As you can see I had plenty of jobs so I got really good at writing cover letters.
- I love learning and sharing what I learn with others. I love documentaries, self-improvement seminars, TED videos, and reading.
- My favorite kind of vacation is on an island resort with nothing to do.
- Eating well and getting daily exercise is a focus of mine but I also love a glass of wine.
- What is the one thing that helps me to be successful? – I never give up!
- I don’t do this full time yet and you don’t have to either. I do some office admin work for a friend for a few hours each week, have a few coaching students and also have a couple of freelance writing clients. So I’m busy so if you are in your life, you can make it work too.
- What am I doing right now? Creating as much content for this site as possible and workign on my second book due for release laster this year.
What are your answers to these questions?
If you were walking through the woods, looking for treasure and you came across a sign that said ‘This Way To Treasure’, would you follow the sign?
And then if you found a spade and instructions about where to dig, would you follow the instructions? Would you dig till you found the treasure if you knew it was there?
Right now the sign is in front of you, the same way it was in front of me. What are you going to do?
Before I go, I want to invite your to join my email list community. By signing up (it’s free), you’ll get access to my exclusive list only downloads and site updates.
Click HERE to sign up.
And hey, thanks for being here. I genuinely appreciate it…and you.
If you have any questions about Getting Started online, I would love to help! Just leave them in the comments below or you can contact me at Wealthy Affiliate at any time. (here is the link to my profile) 🙂